Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Knit Like The Wind!

The Pattern: Peter Easy by Berroco

The back of my dad's vest is almost done. I just cast this on the day before yesterday and I'm already doing the decreases for the arms! I can not tell you how excited I am about this. I'm getting fast!!

I'm knitting this in Caron Simply Soft Eco (dark chocolate brown) which is made partially from recycled plastic bottles. You wouldn't think that's it's as soft as it is! Such a pleasure to knit with, really! The stitch definition is nice, has a nice drape to it, and it's 100% acrylic (so my dad can wash it normally). I'm really happy with how this is working out so far.

4 comments:

  1. nice yarn.. How did you get that nice progress thing to the right? It's so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Caron is very soft yarn I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing you told me it was chocolate brown. It looks pink! acckkkk! I wondered how you could do that to your dad? LOL!

    ReplyDelete