Friday, August 7, 2009

Find a Deal Fridays!

I know I say this every week... but Holy Cow! It's Friday Already! hehe

I just now ran across this advertisement on Ravelry for a yarn site that I hadn't heard of called Annie Amelia. They are clearancing out a whole bunch of high quality yarns for a "reorganization." I'm not sure what that means, but I'll take it! hehe The one I liked the best was this Debbie Bliss's Baby Cashmerino in a ton of colourways, on sale for $5.40 for 125m.(photo from www.debbieblissonline.com)

I've also found another Etsy store that I'm really excited about! It's called Yarntopia Treasures. They do all their own custom dying, ship all over the world, and can duplicate any of the skeins you see if you need more! What could be better than all this? Their Prices!!
This one is 270 yards of sport weight rayon for $4.50 in their clearance section!


But even their regularly priced merchandise is very reasonable! For example, their most expensive yarn is under $10 for great blends and fabulous colours. This one is my absolute favourite! A silk/wool blend, 360 yards for $9.95, and in my very favourite colours of all time. Almost too good to be true!!


Is any of my family out there? I want a gift certificate to THIS etsy store for Christmas!! LOL

If you're thinking you're ready to buy yarn for that sweater that's been brewing in the back of your mind, check out Divine Designs by Velvet at Etsy. It looks like she's doing some serious destashing, offering up bags of new yarn. This bag of Soysilk, hemp and wool is marked $30:


Happy crafting this weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips on good deals! That silk/wool blend of browns and golds is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of the yarn drying out side. very cool;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Thanks for the tip on the deals on the Vickie Howell yarns. I LOVE her stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete