Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another One Done!

The vest is DONE! I feel like a knitting machine! hehehe It's not 100% perfect, but I'm still so impressed with myself right now. Without further ado, some pics:



I really really hope my dad likes it and, oh yeah, it fits him! It's difficult to knit for someone so far away that I couldn't measure him. It's totally covered in cat hair too. lol I'll have to roll it before Christmas. ;)

It's been finished for about oh... 10 minutes, and I'm already itching to cast something else on. If you need me, I'll be scrolling through my favourites on Ravelry!

11 comments:

  1. wow- what a wonderful job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beautiful, I would wear it if I had one... I'm still working on my eternity tunic, now that the cables are done it's just plain ribbing left, and it's a bit boring...

    Anyhow, can't wait to see what you cast on for next!

    / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so pretty...what are you planning on casting on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous! I love it with the white shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I bet he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure that you look really professional on it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I show him the pictures? *grins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I show him the pictures? *grins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom! No! You can't show dad the pictures! LOL Evil evil! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really lovely! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Great Job!!!! Its beautiful...he will like it as long as it stays manly!!! lol

    ReplyDelete