Friday, August 14, 2009

Find a Deal Fridays!

Man, Fridays are good for so many reasons, aren't they? :)

In perusing Etsy for this week's deals, I stumbled upon Bare Sheep Yarn 's shop because of this beautiful yarn here:


They have a bunch of bulky weight, 100% Merino Wool, hand painted skeins for just $9.99! I thought this was a neat colour, but there are lots more!

Poppy Flower Creations is having a Customer Appreciation sale! I particularly enjoy this roving here (for anyone who wants to try their hand at some spinning!) Only $14!


This is 4 ounces of 50/50 merino wool and tencel. She says it should be soft and shimmery! The colours are just beautiful too.

I've come across so many very cool Etsy shops since I've started this blog. I've even made some friends from there! Syrendell is near the top of my list, I think. They sell a lot of hand made natural items, but their yarns are my favorite (of course!). They are all hand woven and naturally dyed.

This one is 155 yards of DK weight wool dyed with indigo and brazil wood to make this beautiful light blue colour. Available to you for $11!

I've also been back to Smiley's Yarns to see what's new. In their clearance section I found some Panda Woolbale, 100 yards of 100% wool in DK weight for $1.

No excuse not to try some Kool Aid dying now! ;) Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention sista friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just what I need: more places to shop for yarn! Thanks for the links, & your comment on my blog. You are so right, the least little ding & the mechanic sees $$$$ before his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i stumbled upon that same Panda Woolbale at Smileys when i was scouring the interweb for yarn for my swap package ^^

    i love smileys prices but i hate the 50$ minimum purchase :<

    if not for that i probably would have ordered a few skeins from their current sale but i just don't have $50 + shipping to part with right now ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete