Recently my friend from Ponder and Stitch awarded me the Premio Meme Award, which I think is basically a reason for bloggers to talk about themselves for once. (hehe Like you don't get enough of that, right?) The above image is one of me on my mom's porch during my trip home last year.
So here goes, 7 things about me you probably didn't know:
1. I'm not very good at eating my vegetables. I kinda think most of them taste like dirt.
2. I got married back in October to my guy, Mr. Pie, who is my fan club and biggest supporter.
3. I like cheap wine a lot better than I've liked any of the fancy ones I've tried.
4. I play video games, especially science fantasy ones where I can be an elf.
5. I was born and grew up in British Columbia, Canada, and still consider that my home.
6. I used to play trumpet in middle school.
7. I plan on joining the world of competative sports once again when I start school in the fall. My sport of choice? Swimming. Wish me luck. lol
So there ya go! Now I have to name 7 other people who have to do this!
Enjoy those blogs too! :)