Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{Thank You}

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all my followers. I've recently hit 60!! I think that sounds like a lot of people who take the time to check in and see how my knitting is going. Thank you also to everyone who makes time in their busy schedules to leave me a comment and give me advice when I'm struggling with a new concept - You all just make this whole knittnig experience worlds better. I can't believe how amazing the whole knitting community is.

So just... thank you. To all of you.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 60!!! You deserve it- you are the sweetest thing ever. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for following other blogs, too! yours is lovely, and I'm looking to make sure I'm a follower! Boud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right back at you! (^-^)
    although you are (all) my follower(s).. (-_^)
    keep knitting and keep posting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww gawsh you had to go and get all sappy on us xD

    but srsly, congrats on the success of your blog and the success you've had in your adventures in knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete