Saturday, January 2, 2010

{Summary of Changes}

I finally settled on a background, then my header looked too clunky or something. I didn't think it said much about *me*, so instead I got to work with Picasa, Gimp and Photobucket and put together my new header.

I also changed my profile picture to one of Mr. Pie and I. So don't worry! That's still me! hehe

What do you guys think? I'm looking for honest criticism! I can take it, I promise!

Oh - and I need to ask your opinion. How do you guys feel about blogs that have frequently changing backgrounds? Sometimes it kinda throws me off and it makes the blog feel less... professional or something to me. But I guess my goal with this blog isn't to be professional looking, it's supposed to represent my style, right? I'm torn. I liked the clean look of before, but these backgrounds are just so fun! Please chime in and leave a comment if the fancy strikes you!

10 comments:

  1. Love your background - I've been looking for a change myself.

    I agree, though, changing all the time is kind of annoying. But the occasional change is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. I love your header. As for frequently changing backgrounds, I am so guilty. I change mine constantly as the mood strikes. But, like you said, I'm not trying to be professional. I think of my blog more as a creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the changes you made look great!! I get really tired of the same old look on my blog so I'm guilty of changing it about every 3 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new look! I think that it's annoying when the whole entire appearance is changes a lot. When it's just the background and header, and the layout is kept the same it isn't as disruptive to me. I like it when things change- there are so many different fun options out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! The blog looks great! I don't mind when blogs change. The background looks great. I think your blog should be just the way you like it! And if you feel like changing it, you should :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I think your blog looks great! It is so hard to settle on one look isn't it? I changed mine a few times too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like changing backgrounds. In fact, I change my blog layout monthly. Yours looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new header, and the tree down the side is lovely.

    Personally I prefer when backgrounds don't change too often, but that's just me. You've hit just the right note with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that if backgrounds change from time to time it's fine, but changing too often throws off the reader.
    Speaking of...I really love the change to your blog. I think it's beautiful, and it looks really fresh and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think changing blogs are a good way to get a real feel for a persons personality. So change it up once in a while! :D

    ReplyDelete