Saturday, February 13, 2010

{More New Yarn}

I've had a hankering lately for new yarn, but with my stash overflowing, I didn't want to spend the money. The hats I posted yesterday took care of some stash and I started another project today that will be of stash yarn too! So yesterday when I found this 60% off Coupon for one item at Michael's, I got really excited! Here's what I bought:


I got it for about $3.50! Fisherman's Wool! I have heard a lot about this yarn in the dying circles so maybe I'll try that, or maybe I'll leave it natural, I'm not sure. I sense some socks from this skein, I think.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Super-cheap yarn is always great! What new project did you start with the stash yarn?

    Hugs / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fisherman's Wool. That just sounds warm. Socks and sweaters sound about right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought some of this same yarn this weekend--the brown with cream fleck--for a pattern I saw on the Lion Yarn website--a felted tote bag :) I love the feel of the yarn and the warm neutrals they've managed in the selection....bet the socks will be cozy!

    ReplyDelete