Friday, February 26, 2010

Ah HA!

I finally came across my inspiration for the long necklaces organizer here over at Chris, Erin and Jayce. Direct Link here: http://chrisanderinkeith.blogspot.com/2010/02/diy-long-necklaces-managed.html . I love her Blog, you should totally check it out. :)

Meanwhile, winter drags on here in Southwest Virginia and I'm hitting my stride finally at school. We had a fabulous weekend with my In-laws, who drove down and spent the weekend at the state park where we were married. Much fun was had by all.

Mr. Pie playing with his niece, who is wearing the
Monster Hat I dyed and knit for her!

I also have another FO to report, but need some sun to get a decent picture, so I'll put that up asap. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, MAN Sarah! I love that hat!! I have so much to learn!!!

    ReplyDelete