Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Little Something for Me

I got another quick project done before the onslaught of school! This one was done over the weekend and was super duper easy. Knitted on sport weight yarn and then size 11 needles, it was done in a flash!

Sunday Market Shawl

This project was a perfect fit for the yarn I hand dyed and had a chunk left over after knitting a Christmas Cowl. I would have liked for it to be longer, but this works fine, too. What do you think, maybe a shawl pin? :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great in your new wrap! It's nice with projects that take such little time sometimes, and turn out so great!

    I'm going to try KoolAid dyeing for the first time tomorrow with my friend Anna, and I'm so excited! I have some undyed silk that will go in the microwave, and I'll also try a little bit of my white KnitPicks Main Line yarn.

    Otherwise I think that shawls and wraps are the thing for me right now, as we have -10 Centigrades here today. Winter has arrived, and I'm cold!

    Hugs / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yeah, a shawl pin. This is so pretty and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It looks so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great without, but a pin might make it fantastic?!
    keep knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great without, but a pin might make it fantastic?!
    keep knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable..I love it! You will proud of me--I'm going to take a beginner's knitting class in January with a friend!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great on you!! I think a shawl pin or a brooch would look good with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only recently found your blog, and, 1) ADORE your header, 2) appreciate you introducing me to this pretty little shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. KSD - Welcome! Thank you for your lovely compliments. :) Enjoy the shawl, too, it was a fun and fast knit!

    ReplyDelete