Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Last of the Finished Hats

This is the last of the hats that I was knitting up for Christmas and it'll go out in the mail tomorrow! :)


Sutro Heights Hat


This was such a cool pattern and was super easy to read the chart. I must say, it almost stayed with me! It only took me a day to knit up though and I have enough of the yarn left that I can make one for myself later if I start to miss it. hehe I love how the lace pattern lines up with the ribbing! Hope the recipient will enjoy this one! :)

I have another finished project, this time a simple Sunday Market Shawl to use up the rest of my handdyed yarn that was going to be socks but was a pain in the butt. lol It's blocking now, so I'll show you pictures tomorrow!

School starts tomorrow again. *sigh* I'm so not ready for my week long vacation to be over. How the heck did it go so fast?? I only have two weeks of class left, though... then it's finals and I'm home free! It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks....

4 comments:

  1. Cute hat, the recipient will love it! Good luck with school and finals too, these next two weeks are definitely going to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you finished up all your Christmas hats already! That one is awesome. I'm sure the recipient will love it. I'm not ready for my long weekend to be over yet either. Oh well, it sure was nice while it lasted.

    Good luck with the last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must feel great to be finished with all of your christmas hats! I have decided to make a pair of mittens for my grandfather, but I haven't even started them yet... Maybe it's time.

    How long do you have time off for christmas? At least it's only two weeks until then, although I imagine that doesn't sound comforting when you think about that it's only two weeks study time until finals... But it will be over soon, and I'm sure you'll pass everything with flying colours! I'm rooting for you!

    Hugs / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny - I get about two and a half weeks off for Christmas and then I start an internship for the month of January. The first monday in February I'll be back to school. How does it work for you guys?

    ReplyDelete