Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Have the Coolest Yarn Friends EVER

Jenny, from Jenny's Blog on Knitting, You are the coolest in the whole world!! Look at this awesome care package I got from her!

Here's what it has:
Biggest one: Kunstgarn (25% wool/75% superwash wool)
Blue/green chunky: Hjertegarn Damans (50% acrylic, 50% superwash)
Black: Drops Merino (100% superwash wool)
Burgundy & Pink Chunky: Drops Eskimo (100% wool)
Self-Striping in Blue/green/red/yellow: Hjertegarn (100% wool?)
Tiny yellow/pink/orange: Milk Fiber yarn from Viking

I can not WAIT to have time to touch and play and knit these!! I think blue/green chunky might go in to Mr. Pie's other heel! hehehe!

Oh, and did I mention the chocolate?? This stuff is to DIE for! It'll be consumed in a bubble bath tonight with a glass of wine. ;)

Thank you so much, Jenny!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it! Just tell me if you want more of any of it (including the chocolate :), and I'll make sure you get it!

    / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know about the card that is from your Grandpa's travels to Japan--how special!! I thought it was beautiful and thank you for sharing it with me! I will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete