Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pluggin' Along

School's crazy, but I've been fitting in bits and pieces of knitting here and there. :) I think I might finish my first Fair Isle hat tonight! Homework is done - let the fun begin! hehe

After that, I'll be sure to blog about my hat/scarf matching set. One's crochet and one's knit, but still. lol Maybe after that I'll feel the inspiration to start my most fabulous scarf ever, the one that inspired me to start knitting in the first place. You know, I've posted the picture before, right? This one?


I've even got the pattern AND the yarn for it. I'm stoked! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. It is so great that you can trace where you got your inspiration to knit to a single pattern! Have so much fun with that! I'm excited to see what your fair isle hat looks like finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll go a wonderful job..can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I went by "our place" on our way home and back so now I know just where to go when we can finally get together. :) Everything went well with Mom's procedure, though it took a lot longer than any of us expected. We're glad to be home. Guess what? My mom didn't think the "ugly afghan" was ugly either. lol

    ReplyDelete