Friday, September 25, 2009

Find a Deal Fridays!

I've found some fun yarns to show you today!

From Yarn Treasures, which I'm sure I've featured before, I found this gorgeous wool/silk blend.


Gorgeous! For just under $10 you get 360 yards of sport weight! I think this is just soooo pretty. Lace scarf anyone? They've got 119 listing, all of which were very reasonably priced.

Oh my gosh, LOVE this one! I think I have a new favourite colour!!



This yarn is called Papaya and Coconut and it's from PortFiber. MMMMMmmmmm. It's 430 of Superwash Merino/Nylon and just a tad under $13.50. She says it's a summer colour, but I think it's dripping the crispness of fall, don't you?

And I don't think I've mentioned Smiley's for a while, but there's a bunch of new yarns under $2 a skein, the following are just a few examples! (click the picture to be taken to their respective websites).


Enjoy your weekend everyone! I finished my Fair-isle hat and it's matching crochet scarf tonight. I'll be sure to post pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You can the beautiful sheen in that silk blend yarn..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete