Saturday, June 5, 2010

{A New Caston}

I have decided on Icarus (rav link) for a couple of reasons. First, I've had this book for a while but have never knit anything from it. Secondly because it's not quite a stockinette body and not too complicated either.  I wanted something would keep me awake, but not frustrate me with a million complicated charts.  This one is charted out beautifully, even though I had to photocopy and enlarge them to make them usable. 

And this yarn... I'm SO glad I went through the hassle of untangling it... the colours are GORGEOUS.


I'm almost through with the first chart already!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm sure we'll make a lace addict out of you too soon :)

    Hugs / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! That's definatly on my to knit list!

    Love your blog, the background etc is so nice and I love all your projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see the Malabrigo sorted out! It's beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the Icarus -- it's a gorgeous pattern. :o)

    ReplyDelete