Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{Ambrosia = Done!!}

It's blocked and it FITS!




I actually had this picture taken day before yesterday, but I've been putting off posting it.  It's just not the most flattering photo. lol  Mr. Pie said something silly and I laughed and gave him attitude while I was squinting. lol 

More importantly - I played with Alpaca fur today! And I visited Alpacas! and I played on a spinning wheel!! I can't say I spun yarn because well... I don't think I did anything usable. lol  But it was SO COOL! I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. :)

14 comments:

  1. It fits wonderfully! The sweater looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you've had a bad picture in years Sarie... *slight glare*. Lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable sweater! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardigan!

    Yay alpacas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great picture and the cardigan is amazing! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cardigan! It looks so good on you, how great that it fits so perfectly!

    Can't wait to hear about the alpaca adventures, I'm so jealous!

    If you're available maybe we can Skype sometime this weekend? I just have to get rid of this nasty cold first, so you can actually hear what I'm saying :)

    / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the attitude!! You look adorable and the cardi is beautiful! I can't wait to hear about the alpacas...I've been telling my husband I want one. I would love to learn how to spin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Alpaca fiber is so good, so soft, so beautiful. I'm knitting a scarf with the remainder from another project, it's ecological baby alpaca and it is warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an awesome job on it!! Sounds like you enjoyed the Aplaca visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's perfect and that is, too, a flattering photo. We just have to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetie,
    This looks wonderful on you! You are a beautiful Young lady and I think the photo did you a wonderful justice! The Ambrosia looks absolutely Fantabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Applause! You did great! It's precious.

    ReplyDelete