Sunday, June 13, 2010

{Garden Update!}

Oh my gosh our garden plants are growing like crazy! We've started to see the first tiny green tomatoes appearing and we've already enjoyed our first round of cayenne peppers!


Here's a pic we took yesterday:


We have, in order from the far left to the near right: carrots (barely visible back there), jalapenos, yellow peppers, cayenne pepper (hiding), small tomatoes, large tomatoes, and asparagus (in the red pot).  Pretty soon we'll have an almost salad! hehe

In Icarus news, I'm knitting away on my fourth repeat of chart 1.  I think I've decided to only do four, which would make the finished blocking length about 66 inches, which would be a-ok with me. lol  Chart 2 here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success in the garden! FYI, I just blocked an Icarus shawl today. I worked 4 repeats of chart 1 and the blocked out result was exactly 66 inches wide. The shawl was 36 inches deep from widest part to tip. It's pretty huge! I am really glad I didn't work the fifth repeat. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, asparagus too??? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete