Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{Wow...}

Have you guys heard of the blog called Knock Off Wood? I hadn't until very recently and I'm totally addicted! She not only builds gorgeous furniture, from scratch, but provides complete how-to instructions with shopping lists and cut lists so you can build it yourself! You should check out her blog!


You could build these for just a few hundred dollars in lumber!

Her newest post today cracked me up! Apparently William Sonoma, the owner of the Pottery Barn label, doesn't like that she shows people how to make furniture that looks like what they sell at 1000% markup. I just wanted to show her some HUGE support from me because she's amazing and she needs to keep on doing what she's doing!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Amazing. And I love your newer Spring background...really makes me want to see some green and bloomage. :)

    ReplyDelete