Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{Blog Updates}



Yesterday I finally got around to playing with the new Blogger feature that allows stand alone pages.  The buttons that are now under my title image are automatic.  I  don't really care for their size, shape, or colour, but I can't figure out how to change any of those things. lol Maybe they're part of the blogger template I'm using?  No clue.  But they're functional, so I suppose they'll stay.

I've added the "About Me" button with my contact info, so that information was removed from my side bar.  I've also put my Christmas knitting on a separate page so that MY FAMILY won't accidentally see their gifts on my main page. (NO PEEKING :P )

I also put up a button for my buttons (hehe) and for awards that the blog has received, but I'm not done with those ones yet.

Check 'em out, tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you. :)

    Blogger pages are the best. If you want to change the tab color try this.

    Go to your edit tab, then design tab, then template designer, then advanced. Scroll down to linkbar and you should be given options of colors to choose. If that doesn't work, you can change it through html and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

    Your blog is beautiful, btw. In the words of Gov. Schwar...whatever, "I'll be back."

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I just read your "about" and was shocked. No, you and hubby are cute as ever. It's because my family just moved away from Roanoke two years ago - my heart remains there after living in the beautiful city for 9 years. My son is still living there and working at one of the local bike shops and hubs is heading there tonight, then to Snowshoe for a bike thingie. I'll tell him to wave at you as he rides up 81.

    Okay, I'll stop blabbing now. Nice meeting you. Enjoy fall in the glorious blue ridge mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for writing about this! I totally missed this new feature. You do have an adorable About Me page ... I think I need to add one to my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like the design of your site, and the content as well. How can I subscribe to yor site? kamagra 100mg

    ReplyDelete