Sunday, April 4, 2010

{So overwhelmed and Thankful...}

I just can't begin to search for the words that are enough to say Thank You to my friend Hope for this package I found on my front porch this afternoon.  We were meant to visit today while she's in town, but I forgot my cell phone for few minutes on my dining room table while I was at the next door neighbor's and I missed her -  thankfully, I'll see her tomorrow instead, which actually works out better.

Upon emptying those bags, this is what I found....


6 Skeins of laceweight Malabrigo Amoroso in colour 157 (red and pink blend)
7 balls of Karabella Aurora in colour 2 (the pink)
1 Skein of PageWood Farms Yukon in colour Leaf (the green)
4 Skeins of Berroco Ultra Fine Alpaca in colour 1285 (dark navy)
5 Skeins of Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in Sand (warm grey)
9 skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in 340202 (Lt. Blue)

I'm just... floored.  And speechless.  Thank you, Hope.  These yarns are ones that I have only dreamed about owning 1 single skein of and instead I'll actually be able to knit entire projects with these beautiful yarns.  I've got tears in my eyes....  thank you so so much.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter.  Please excuse me while I enter all these in to my Ravelry stash. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How beautiful and what a generous friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just Wow! That was really an amazing package, and all of it looks really lovely! I've heard some good things about the Malabrigo, although I haven't tried it myself, but that colour is gorgoeus! I'm so excited to see what you will make from all of this!

    Hugs / Jenny

    ReplyDelete