Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{A Knitter That Inspires Me}



She doesn't know it, but this knitter is prolific in what she does well.  She's a shawl knitter in particular who is currently participating in the 12 Shawls In 12 Months Challenge.  Just pause to think about that a second... one shawl a month for an entire year!! Blows me away!  And she's AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

Can I just show you a picture of one of her shawls?



Jenny, you inspire me!  You are the reason I'm tackling the Haruni shawl right now, and I'm a lucky girl to have you as a friend.  I hope to meet you in person one day! :)

If you want to see more of her work, visit her at Jenny's Blog on Knitting!

3 comments:

  1. DO you know that this actually made me cry a little! Thank you so much! And of course we're going to meet in real life one day, hopefully not too long into the future!

    Love you , hun!

    Hugs / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought you were talking about me!! LOL, LOL!! :) Just kidding...I have a L-O-N-G way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is inspirational. I love the idea of 12 shawls in 12 months but I would be happy if I could make 1 in that time. Good luck with your Haruni.

    ReplyDelete