Friday, October 16, 2009

Find a Deal Fridays are BACK!

Yay! They're back! And now with new and improved copyright protection! hehe

There's a huge sale going on at Handspun and Dyed Too ! Buy one hank/ batt of yarn, and get a second one of equal or lesser value FREE!! She spins and dyes her own, and the prices are very very reasonable.


$13.00 , 100% Falkland Wool, 96 Yards, Worsted Weight

$13.00, 100% Faulkland Wool, 100 Yards, Heavily Worsted

$14.50, 100% Faulkland Wool, 65 Yards, Bulky

I really admire her work and would love to have some beautiful knits out of any of her yarn! :)

Karol's Treasures has some of the best deals on Etsy right now for yarn I think. It's a complete destash shop done the way I think it should be done, where you don't ask your patrons to pay retail price for the yarn sight unseen! :) She's got some gorgeous stuff right now too!


$3.00/hank
$4.00 /ball

She also carries interesting vintage beads and other findings. It's a great store and shipping is great too!

Aqualight is another store I bumped in to because of some really excellent prices! Even though her store doesn't have much of a description, you quickly see an emphasis on environmentally friendly yarns, which I gotta love too. :) Here are a just a few offering from that store:

$18.50, 100%Wool, 600 Yards

$12.50, Organic Cotton and Soy Blend, 100 Yards

$6.15, 90% New Wool Merino, 152 Yards

Hope everyone enjoyed the resurgence of FADF! Tomorrow I'll post a few pics of some recent finished objects. :)

2 comments:

  1. yay so good to have 'em back!!! Uh, it's so yummi yummi... and I am on a yarn diet... well, buhu for me right. ^_^
    and a dollar is only 4,99 DKK right now. But no, I must stay strong..
    Please, please keep the *pron* coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for FADF!! How do you find so many good deals? I'm amazed at how good these prices are! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete