Sunday, September 6, 2009

Why Does Food Have To Be So GOOD?

I've just discovered within the last few years that I really probably enjoy food more than I should. Mr. Pie is just such a fantastic cook! Last night we cooked (well, he cooked. I helped) an amazing Back To School special meal. I got to pick! I decided that I'd been craving shrimp fettuccine. So we pulled out the good silver, and this is what I got:


Spinach, shrimp, fettuccine all covered in the. most. amazing. alfredo sauce. I don't know all the secrets, but I know there was butter, heavy cream, lemon zest and fresh grated Parmesan involved.

Thank you, Baby, for a wonderful back to school dinner!! :D

4 comments:

  1. Awww, how wonderful! I don't like shrimp, but the rest sounds divine! What a nice husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this was not the post to read when you come home hungry after a very intense yoga-training session... I am now more hungry than ever! It looks SOOO good, like a fancy restaurant meal. Tell your hubby he is more than welcome to come and cook for me here in Sweden too (although I have to have gluten-free pasta) =).

    I guess I shouldn't complain, seeing as my husband cooks about 90 % of all our meals, and he is actually pretty darn good when he makes an effort too. I guess I'll go see if there is any food available for me now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum- that looks great. I love the silverware, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks yummy. He's a sweetie to make you a special back-to-school meal. :) My honey cooks, too. We'll have to get together and let them cook for us. lol

    ReplyDelete