Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disaster in the Kitchen

No, not dying or even cooking. The disaster was related to the water heater and the swimming pool that magically appeared in my kitchen. lol No... it wasn't that bad. hehe I am, however, short one water heater. The owner and his plumber will be coming by to install the new one tomorrow! It looks like we'll be getting one of the newer model Tankless Water Heaters, which I'm pretty stoked about. Looks like this:

It pumps out 2.6 gallons per minute of water, super heating it as it comes it. They're rumored to cut your electric bill in half, which we're super excited about too.

The one we had before was the same height as the counters and had a white metal box around it so it acted like another counter space. The kitchen is a complete disaster right now, but with this tinier water heater we're going to get to go buy a BRAND NEW cabinet where the old heater was!! It'll have two drawers and two doors! YAY!! More storage in my kitchen!!



::Happy Dance!!::

1 comment:

  1. More storage in the kitchen, that is a wish to almost die for! I can't believe we've accumulated so much kitchen stuff through the years, especially since I think we've thrown out a lot of stuff every time we've moved (which is about 5 times in 10 years, I think...)! Maybe there's a cabinet gnome that just keeps filling the cabinets and drawers with extra stuff?

    I'll be sending you some yarn scraps this week (the black I told you about is leftovers from the hat-cowl-mittens set I made for my mother), I just have to get to town and buy me some envelopes, which will probably be on wednesday.

    / Jenny

    ReplyDelete