Friday, May 14, 2010

{Done!}

My last final of the semester was last night and boy am I glad.  Please excuse me while I gather my poor, scattered and overworked brain. hehe

I'm on my bind off row on my Haruni!! I'm going to try the Crochet Bind off , a new one for me, and my one crochet needle was too little, so that lead to a trip to Walmart to buy another one (they are the only play within an hour that sells 'em. argh.)  Of course that lent to a cone of worsted cotton, some fabric, and some thread to try out my sewing machine.  I'll check back in once I have something to show you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you're going to have so much fun with your sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a new sewing maching for xmas and I still have not used it. I did a little sewing as a child on more simple machines, but it has been so long and this machine has so many bells and whistles I don't even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete