Thursday, September 8, 2011

{Seriously... lace?!?}

What was I THINKING when I decided to knit a sweater in lace weight yarn?  Yeah... I haven't even reached the increases around the neckline yet (working from the top down).  This is going to take a while.

In other news, I'm completely up and running with school and even though the first day was only a week ago it seems a distant memory.  With 9 months left until I graduate from college - does this make it the first week of my first trimester?

Send some good mojo my way, won'tcha? :)

4 comments:

  1. Sending school starting good mojo your way! It's a personal knitting rule of mine that I will never knit a sweater in anything less than worsted weight. Takes far too long for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sends mojo* Good luck with your last year of college! It'll be gone before you know it. Which is both a good and a bad thing, I know.

    I'm knitting something again (yeah, again! woo, go me!) but it's in a dk weight on 4.0 mm needles and that already seems fiddly! You're a brave woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came back from dinner with my son, who's in his first senior year (he's warned me this is going to take a while). I hope your professors are both interesting and fair!

    As for a lace-weight sweater, I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending mojo!!!!

    I have not been brave enough to try a sweater yet...

    Hope school goes well and these last months go fast.

    ReplyDelete