Thursday, April 22, 2010

{2 weeks left of classes!.. + 1 day}


This might just turn out to be me this weekend. I realized this evening as I was driving home from school (at 9:30 PM) that I have 4 Projects due before classes are finished... in TWO WEEKS!  I don't think I realized I had a project to do in EVERY class until I sat and thought about it!! EEP!  So ... if you don't hear from me for a little while, you'll know where I am.  Please send some MoJo my way.  Of any kind. I'll need it all.

Thank You,
Sarah

ps - I sorta noticed something the other day.  Is the font on my blog really small for you guys? does it bother any one?

3 comments:

  1. I'm in my last few weeks of school too but luckily i'm only taking math this semester so the most i have to worry about is my final.

    and about your font being too small, i never really noticed it before but i guess it is a bit small. it's doesn't really bother me but maybe thats because i have pretty good vision.

    goodluck with all your classes, i'm sure you'll do well though, Mrs. Smarty Pants ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Your font is kinda small, but I like it. Also, I'm going to STITCHES SOUTH today!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting everything done. I don't find the font annoyingly small.

    ReplyDelete