Thursday, December 17, 2009

General Updates

Hi folks! I hope everyone's Holiday Season is moving along smoothly. :) I have all but one gift out in the mail and the last is going out this afternoon. I have all my gifts bought for Mr. Pie they just need wrapping. All this means that I get to dedicate a bunch of my break to knitting!

I'm truckin' along on the Traveling Woman Shawl, but it's slower going than other projects so far because I'm reading from the charts. I'd post pictures, but it pretty much looks the same as last time. hehe

Oh, and did I mention that I'm done my finals??? YAY! I kinda feel a bit shell shocked still, but I'm makin' my way to relaxed!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! I love your gingerbread house. The frosted mini-wheats were a perfect roofing choice. :)

    Good luck with that essay. You're almost done! Yay!

    ReplyDelete