Sunday, May 27, 2012

So... then that happened

Specifically this happened:


And damned if I ain't done.  I don't think it's sunk in just yet, really... that I won't be going back in the fall.

And then this happened:

(and it tasted delicious)

I've also been working at a new job now for about a month.  I started part time while I was finishing up and then my first day full time was the day after classes finished.  I haven't really had a break, but I'm not complaining.  I am really enjoying my job and I'm so thankful to have it.

It means that I haven't had a lot of time for this though:


Madeline Tosh Sport in Robin's Egg - a shrug maybe? I'm interviewing patterns.

A new granny square quilt I've been working on.   No, your eyes are not playing tricks - the blocks are not the same size. I haven't figured out my crochet tension yet...  Join with black, maybe?


Kitten in a box. The shoes next to the box are what the intended purpose was, but I think both kitten and box have found their shared destinies. 

That's what's been happening with me lately. How about you?  I'm going to try to post a lot more often now that school's out and the graduation/birthday/new job situation is calming.  

Hope you're having a great memorial day!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduation and your new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I just graduated too so I know the feeling. I've also been able to post/craft more now too :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you graduate you!! and happy birthday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many exciting happenings!! Once again, congrats on the graduation, and you turned 30??? Wow! Kept that one quiet! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm so excited for you! I know what a slog it was for a while there.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on graduating. I am so terrified to graduate from college myself.. The real world seems so scary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I haven't graduated yet, but I have only some exams left and totally feel the same; it's unbelievable that I don't have to go back in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on graduation (I'm really late) and don't give up on granny squares. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete